We are looking for a creative, skilled UI Developer who can combine the art of design with the art of programming. Also known as Front-End Web Developers, as a UI Developer, you will work on the aesthetic of a website to make it appealing to the user while maintaining the core functionality of the website.
The tasks are, but not limited to:
- Enter and reconcile credit card and bank transactions
- Reconciling bank and credit card transactions
- Enter client invoices in QB and QBO
- Record deposits received in QB and QBO
- Enter Bills in QB and QBO for payment
- Print Financials to PDF
- Enter Journal entries correctly
- Perform small tasks as assigned
- Quicly learn other software programs that our clients may use
at the very least, he/she:
- Is proficient with QuickBooks Desktop(QB) and Quickbooks Online(QBO)
- Must have basic understanding of general financial accounting
- Can perform tasks that are repetitive in nature such as entering transactions
- Can manage a social media account
- Collaborate with different teams in developing and producing visual materials for marketing campaigns.
- Excellent English communication skills – both written and verbal
- Maintain visual consistency across all visuals that are produced for the clients based on a given brief while strictly following the brand and e-commerce platform guidelines.
- Manage multiple deadlines in complete work and projects.
- With at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience as a Graphic Designer or Multimedia Artist.
- Strong and highly creative portfolio — a mix of graphic design and animation skills demonstrated is preferred.
- Highly creative, versatile, and keen attention to details.
- Up to date with industry-leading softwares –Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design software knowledge is a plus.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively. Able to understand design briefs with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple deadlines