Currently, we are looking for a motivated and well-spoken inside sales representative to join our sales team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. The representative will be supported with an end-to-end team of pre-sales, marketing, subject matter experts, and other functions as required.
To be successful as an inside sales representative, you should be able to build rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Drupal-7 & 8 on a LAMP stack with experience in Solr, Memcache, etc.
- Performance tuning techniques on Drupal portal landscape
- SVN maintenance & GitHub Repo Maintenance
- Good knowledge and experience in using Drush commands
- Drupal (CMF, CMS) 6+ years of experience developing websites using Drupal modules
- Overall IT experience 6+ years
- Master in Drupal, PHP, and MySQL
- Has worked on at least 3 projects end-to-end or worked as a technical lead
- Should have an in-depth understanding of Drupal core architecture, be capable of assessing community modules in terms of performance and security, and have experience in developing custom modules for high-traffic and security-critical sites
- Familiar with deploying Drupal in an industrialized context (use of features, strongarm, etc.), know coding and deployment best practices, and have used continuous integration solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills and experience in a team lead and client-facing role is essential
- Candidate must be able to provide a drupal.org ID showing active participation in Drupal
- Drupal 7 & 8, LAMP
- ReactJS, Python, VueJS, PHP, and Laravel preferred