We are looking for a creative, skilled UI Developer who can combine the art of design with the art of programming. Also known as Front-End Web Developers, as a UI Developer, you will work on the aesthetic of a website to make it appealing to the user while maintaining the core functionality of the website.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and convert advanced Adobe Photoshop designs into website pages utilizing CSS3 and HTML and Word Press.
- Develop Websites from Pre-designed themes using CSS3, HTML and Word Press.
- Develop and manage e-commerce storefronts such as WooCommerce
- Enter content from completed copydecks into websites being developed.
- Revise code based on QA’s performed on developed websites.
- Optimize on-page elements, information architecture for SEO and performance
- Maintain and enhance existing client websites in both Word Press
- Optimize code and images for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders on website design and development strategy and navigation architecture.
- Manage time across multiple projects.
- Attend daily scrum meetings.
- Project estimation and planning
- -Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
- 3+ years’ hands-on web development experience required.
- Experience defining bugs/defects
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Agency experience is preferred
- Great problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of SEO
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.