Legal Intake Specialist
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top–line revenue growth, customer acquisition
levels, and profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interviewing prospective clients by phone and email to become familiar with their cases.
- Conducting basic research to investigate whether prospective clients’ claims have merit.
- Evaluating prospective clients’ claims to determine whether they’re in line with the areas of practice and experience of the firm.
- Scheduling initial consultation appointments with attorneys for promising potential candidates
- Onboarding new clients by filling out necessary paperwork and putting together initial case files.
- Entering client information into computer systems.
- Networking with the law firms in other areas of specialty to grow referrals.
- Performing administrative support tasks as assigned.
- Our flexible work model, provides a healthy, safe, and open work culture that empowers our TeamMates!
- Excellent English communication skills – both written and verbal
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, with a neutral or American accent
- At least 1 year of solid Outbound Sales experience
- At least 2 years of continuous Customer Service experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills – Accurate typing & spelling are essential to this role.
- Data Entry Experience
- Should have no attendance issue