Lead Marketing Strategist
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top–line revenue growth, customer acquisition
levels, and profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Websites – Revitalize site, ensure analytics and adtech intergration, structured for scale.
- Content Writer – Consistent, new blog content (1/week).
- Social Specialist – Always on, data-driven social media strategy.
- SEO – Top Rankings against competitive keywords across search
- Advertising (Media +15%) – Full Funnel Search, Social Display, Video
- Graphic – Brand Guidelines, Cornerstone assets (highest quality), brand kit (supplemental materials)
- Adtech – Hootsuite, Dropbox, CRM, etc
- Advisor/Acting CMO – Advice, staff, and ensure execution. Hire CMO/Director during Q4 and move to advisory role for remainder of Q4. In 2021, pivots to strategic partne
- Atleast 3 years as a lead marketing strategies
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Create playbook ads, service decks and monitor marketing leads acquisition
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements