We are looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team. This individual will be responsible for email marketing campaigns, social media marketing strategies, website management (including case studies and articles), analytics, and developing sales-enablement marketing materials as required. The Marketing Associate will focus their efforts solely on lead generation support activities, and will be supported with pre-sales, sales, and marketing enablement team members. An ideal candidate is someone with drive and passion, who is ready to come up with creative solutions and execute on them.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Expect to receive directions on all work assignments from Supervisor/Project Manager.
- Responsible for conducting research, summarizing and updating findings of profiles to support client projects.
- Ensure efficient, timely and high quality results of research projects.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Reports work progress to the Supervisor/ Project Manager on a daily basis via a communication platform (Asana/ Whatsapp).
- Other tasks and duties as assigned from time to time.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or related field
- Proficient in English; has strong communication and presentation skills
- Possess experience with SEO/SEM, web analytics, Ad Campaigns, and SocialMedia
- Experience working in startups or smaller organizations (or teams) is preferred
- Ambition, drive, and readiness to hit the ground running