Sales Development Representative
Meridian Remote Teams is urgently looking for Sales Development Representatives who have the following proficiencies:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven business development success for the past 5 to 10 years.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points and requirements then apply that knowledge to an applicable solution.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in solutions formation meeting sessions.
- Strong desire to compete and win.
- Proactive, innovative, and acts without being told what to do.
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Zoho CRM, Salesforce, or Hubspot
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets, in terms of pitch meetings and, ultimately, revenue