Currently, we are looking for a motivated and well-spoken inside sales representative to join our sales team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. The representative will be supported with an end-to-end team of pre-sales, marketing, subject matter experts, and other functions as required.
To be successful as an inside sales representative, you should be able to build rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, create, and modify technical documents, including user specifications, manuals, and test plans to facilitate the software and product development.
- Consult software and technology subject matter experts to review, modify, and revise complex documentation for all departments, employees, and audiences.
- Assess and evaluate the user and employee needs and level of knowledge relevant to technical documentation.
- Interpret complex software/product features and functions and translate them into a concise, relevant, and readable format.
- Collaborate with product designers and developers to study product samples and make instructions easier to comprehend.
- Report to senior technical writers on progress and review of technical content.
- Proofread and edit content created by team members and other writing staff.
- Integrate user-friendly content in illustrations, graphs, and infographics for enhanced user experience.
- Write, review, and organize online help content to facilitate end-users.
- Select and adopt a uniform writing style across all media and other platforms for consistency within and outside the organization.
- Indulge in user research for feedback, revisions, and improvement in technical content.
- Knowledge in using Jira
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Zoho CRM, Salesforce, or Hubspot
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets, in terms of pitch meetings and, ultimately, revenue